As you”ll probably know if you”ve visited our site before we put together a Wedding Guide recently to give lots of great advice to couples looking to book a band to play live music at their wedding.
One of the areas we”ve just updated is about choosing your first dance. We”ve put together a list of songs that blackjack we think are great to play and great to have as your opening number, so take a look at what we”ve come up with.
- You’re the First, the Last, My Everything – Barry White
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Make You Feel my Love – Adele
- It Had to be You – Frank Sinatra
- Love is in the Air – John Paul Young
- Rule the World – Take That
- Nobody Does it Better – Carly Simon
- I’ve got you Under my Skin – Frank Sinatra
- Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- My Baby Just Cares for Me – Nina Simone
- At Last – Etta James
- Happy Together – The Turtles
We”re always happy to learn a song to play as your first dance but hopefully these ideas might help if you”re stuck with what song to choose!